Thursday 7 August 2008

Two posts in one week!

What is this world turning into when a girl manages to get TWO posts out in a week? I'll tell you what, derby world! I'm sure you were expecting to hear something much different than that, but there it is. Laid out in front of you to judge or not judge or just ponder and maybe judge later.

I got to skate the EkkA today, and I get to tomorrow and the next day, and the day after that. TEN! read 'em and weep ten days of, luscious strawberries covered in chocolate, ten days of Dagwood dogs, ten days of jumping over cow paddies as well. The Sun State Roller Girls were invited by the EkkA peps to be roving entertainers. I love skateing roller derby in Brisbane!

I'll post some photos tomorrow, which is Friday, just in case you forgot. FRIDAY!!!!

I don't know if it's the sun and perfect temperatures or if it's just all the exercise I'm getting lately, but I feel damn good right now. I'm going to look at a litter of puppies this afternoon and maybe just pick one out too. I'll let you know how I go.

asta man-ya-na
yes, i know that's not how you spell it, but i don't care.

audios

No comments: