Friday 4 July 2008

bathroom part duex

Quick 'lil post with lost of ideas for you to ponder on.

We'll start with one that I really appreciate, maybe my favourite? It's got the combined shower and bath and its got a built in mirror storage unit. I love the tiles but the rest is a bit too boring white for my tastes. I'm not a big fan of the vanity setup but hey, nothing's perfect right?
{Brinda Bella Bathrooms}

Love this pebbled wall. Plain and simple, just love it.
{by LJT Bathrooms}
This is how I see our bathroom setup, but without the wall seperating bath and vanity
{by LJT Bathrooms}
Nice colours here.
{tiles by Perini}

The blonde wood is really fresh, but I'm not sure if it would hold up against some of the tiling I've seen and liked so much (see above)
{LJT Bathrooms}

No comments: